Thursday, May 5, 2011

FUNDRAISER: Children's Discovery Museum



I am proud to be a part of this year's fundraising event called "Dining for Discovery" at the Saskatoon Club on May 14, 2011. The two pieces of mine - seen above - from my archived collection will be a part of the silent auction. Proceeds go toward the Children's Discovery Museum in Saskatoon, Saskatchewan: an not-for-profit organization for development in early childhood education. Since I have a 3 year old and another on the way, I feel the creative, intuitive, and cognitive development for children is a necessary part of their growth. Often in our community I want to take my children someplace fun that doesn't invlove just slides, jumping balls, and junk food, and the Children's Discovery Museum is just the place for safe and healthy fun. Currently, the CDM is showing initiative to open a new location downtown and needs your help.

So come out for your chance to support an important cause and purchase original works for lower than warehouse costs! For more information on ticket prices and how to purchase tickets - go here.

Hope to see you there!

No comments: