Wednesday, July 13, 2011

FREE ART WORKSHOP


Hi everyone. I'm excited to announce that I will be conducting a free workshop for the Parks Canada's Centennial Celebration at the Market Mall (across from the food court) in Saskatoon on July 21rst at 2:30pm. Ages range from 12 and up and there's only about 20 chairs available. It's based on a first come first serve basis so don't miss out!

My workshop is about utilizing our imaginations. In the past year since I started my new series of architectural works, the number one question posed to me is, "how did you come up with that?". Well, this workshop will give one of many techniques I use. This workshop focuses on your imagination and while the participants work together, I will be painting your imaginative subject right in front of you! One lucky person will be able to take home this painting at the end of the workshop. You can learn from it, paint over it, or add to it - it's for your imagination!.

So I hope to see as many of you out there as possible for some fun creation time.

No comments: