Saturday, January 15, 2011

Vulnerable Foundation

Here's my latest and greatest painting! My husbands favorite. He even asked me not to sell it. But alas, it's in a group art show at The Stall Gallery in Saskatoon, SK. right now.

I'm not going to tell you what this painting is about but rather, I'd like you to reflect on what you think it's about. The reason I say this is because at times, the Lord takes over my mind and hand, and beautiful creation is made. When it's finished I need to ask the Lord, "Why?". Not so much "why do you use me as your amazing tool", but rather "why did make the hay bails so colorful?", or "why did you put a green house on top?", and definately "what are you trying to say?". So I understand that it's not what I am trying to say but rather what the Lord is saying through me.

So I ask you again, what does this painting say to you?

No comments: